A biblical and practical viewpoint that stands in stark contrast to the culture's "toxic masculinity” narrative, this 2-CD set will inspire you to become the man God designed you to be. You'll be encouraged by the solid teaching contained in this special collection, drawn from the Family Talk broadcast. Dr. Dobson's guests included Dr. Jack Graham, Dr. Rick Rigsby, Dr. Tim Clinton, and Tim Lee, USMC (Ret.). These experts spoke on topics such as, "What It Means To Be A Godly Man," "Running The Race Set Before Us," "Valuing God And Country," and "Wholehearted Devotion To Christ." You will want to add this set to your personal collection to learn how biblical masculinity can make a difference in your life and those of future generations.
BONUS GIFT—Raising a daughter is a big responsibility, Dads—but you can do it successfully! In Dads and Daughters, parenting expert Dr. James Dobson offers practical, biblical advice on:
• Talking to your daughter (and hearing what she's not saying)
• Understanding what she really wants and needs from you
• Finding opportunities to express your love and commitment
• Improving a broken or damaged relationship with your daughter
• Staying connected with her through the years
Suggested Donation: $15